Ultra Pure Synthetic Urine is a premixed laboratory urine designed to calibrate urine tests or to help those who want to keep private their medical history.
- 4 oz bottle is twice as large as the standard size, allowing you failsafe in the case of a spill or immediate retest. If you need standard size, see Standard Ultra Pure Synthetic Urine
- has all the ingredients that has human urine, including uric acid
- balanced for pH, specific gravity, creatinine and other natural urine characteristics
- unisex - for men and women
- attached heating pad, rubber band, and temperature strip to ensure the sample is at body temperature
- 3-year shelf life
- requires no refrigeration, freezing or thawing
HOW TO USE:
- Shake contents before heating Ultra Pure Synthetic Urine.
- Take heating pad and attach to bottle with rubber band.
- Place the bottle with heating pad in your pocket.
- Wait 45-60 minutes and make sure with a temperature strip that Ultra Pure Synthetic Urine has a required temperature range of 90°F-100°F.
- If the temperature is lower, microwave it for 10 seconds. Make sure container is opened before heating to release pressure.
- If there is no reading on the temperature strip, wait a few minutes to cool down the sample to the 90°F-100°F.
- Shake the bottle before deadline. Now you can use it.
Warning: this product cannot be shipped to residents of NC, NJ, IL, AR, OK, KY and SC.