Ultra Pure Synthetic Urine is a premixed laboratory urine that can be used to calibrate urine tests or to assist those who wish to keep private their medical history.
- bottle contains 2 oz. of synthetic urine (we also have 4 OZ Size Ultra Pure Pre-mixed Synthetic Urine allowing you to failsafe in the case of a spill or immediate retest. )
- has all the ingredients normally found in urine, including uric acid
- properly balanced for pH, creatinine, specific gravity and other urine characteristics.
- unisex formula works for men and women equally
- has an attached temperature strip, rubber band, and heating pad to ensure the sample is at body temperature.
- has a 3-year shelf life
- requires no freezing, thawing or refrigeration
HOW TO USE:
- Shake the bottle before heating Ultra Pure Synthetic Urine.
- Attach heating pad to bottle with rubber band.
- Put the bottle with heating pad in your inside pocket.
- After 45-60 minutes sample should be in temperature range of 90°F-100°F.
- Use temperature strip to make sure that Ultra Pure Synthetic Urine is in the required temperature range.
- If it's not, you can microwave it for 10 seconds. Make sure container is opened before heating to release pressure.
- If there is no reading on the temperature strip, wait a few minutes to cool down the sample to the 90°F-100°F.
- Before deadline shake the bottle. Now its ready for use.
Warning: synthetic urine is prohibited in some states. You should use it only in accordance with federal and state laws. If you are not sure about your state, please call us.