This cleansing drink has been around for many years and works as a natural oxidant, diuretic, and energy booster. It also gives you the greatest chance to increase urine and other liquid flow within your body, while cleansing it at the same time. Containing Alfalfa, Burdock, Chamomile, Dandelion, Red Clover, and Slippery Elm, this product features a list of herbal ingredients that are known for effectively cleansing the human body. The product also includes two capsules which include creatine and vitamin B2. The tea can be consumed in both hot and cold form and should be drunk on a daily basis for maintenance purposes. Alternatively, it may be consumed as a one-off drink for two-hour use – this is the most common route when cleansing for a urine test.
How to prepare ZYDOT Natural Blend Cleansing Tea:
- Bring a gallon of water to a boil, turn off the heat, put in the 16 included tea bags.
- Allow 10 minutes for the tea to steep. Then, it can be consumed as a hot tea, wait a while for it to get warm, or wait longer and have it cold. You are also able to store it in the refrigerator for as long as five days.
2-Hour Use Instructions:
- On the day you want to be clean, consume the entire gallon of tea on an empty stomach during two hours.
- If too difficult, you may slow down intake to no more than four hours for the entire gallon.
- Consume the included capsules an hour before the urine test.
- Consume a cup of ZYDOT Natural Blend Cleansing Tea every morning and night. Consume the tea as an alternative to soft drinks and coffees whenever possible.
Warning: Avoid using this product if you are currently pregnant or nursing.